jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

ask the follo., Homework Unit 1: Interview a friend


Task Unit 1: Interview with a friend, ask the following questions:

  1. What is your name?
  A: My name is clay.

  2. What is your name?
  A: My name is Thorn.

  3. What is your nickname? What do they call?
  A: Do not have a nickname.

  4. What is your phone number?
  A: My phone number is 04126549823.

  5. What is your email address?
  A: My email address is claynuñes@hotmail.com.


  6. Who is your favorite actor?
  A: My favorite actor is Maroon 5.

  7. Who is your favorite actress?
  A: My favorite actress is Gaby Espino.

  8. Who is your favorite singer?
  A: My favorite singer is Olga Tanon.

  9. Who is your favorite athlete?
  A. My favorite player is ronaldo messi.


 Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!.

signs the funny girl
gene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario